Table of Contents
We Buy Junk Car Near MeYou are looking for a junk car buyer near me! You have come to the right place that will pay you top dollar for your vehicle running or not! I buy all the cars running or not. We do not care what kind of condition they are in or if they run or not. We always offer free towing with every purchase.
Local Junk Car BuyerIf you are looking for a local junk car buyer Houston, we have four offices right here in the city. We started in Houston and have stayed in Houston. I love the city and never plan to move out. Expanding to the outside areas but have stayed right here in Houston. We have a solid connection to the local community. Over the many years, we have been here having built a strong provider for the areas. There is no more magnificent place than Houston! Our processing yards give jobs to the local Houstonians. We love to keep the local economy booming or do our part. We value you as a client because of our connection with this beautiful town!
Cash for Junk Cars HoustonBeing a local junk car buyer, we take pride in paying you the most for your junk car. We are known for paying the most cash for cars out of all of the other companies. We purchase your vehicle on the spot and pay instantly. Our process is straightforward. Many other companies will require all kinds of stuff, and our process is much easier because we are local.
How Do I Get the Most for my Junk Car?How to get top dollar for your junk car? There are several factors in answering this question. It depends on the type of car you have, what’s wrong with it, and what can be recycled from it. A great example is if you have an old Chevy Pickup, the average paid is about $600.00. But if you have the same truck and it is a few years newer it could be worth $900.00. These both are top-rated vehicles in Texas and fetch the most money for salvage. Many parts are recycled or resold from them. Now if you have an old Ford Contour, you are only looking at about $90-100.00. The newer the vehicle is and the demand for the parts play an essential role in how much you will be able to sell your car for.
Below there are a few tips to help you get the most money for your junk car.
Understand that you are Selling your Car to a Salvage Buyer, not a Retail BuyerJunk Car Buyers or salvage car buyers purchase vehicles with the intent of recycling them. Not to fix them and resale them. The pricing comes from a demand on the need for the parts your car has. If there is not a significant demand or need, then the price will be lower. The newer your vehicle is, the more the parts are worth. More modern cars are, of course, needed more. Almost everything gets sold off of them. Believe it or not, there is a scrap market, and it goes up and down. At different times of the year, scrap is not worth anything. Other times it is worth a lot more. Traditionally scrap has increased a little with each year, but recently it has taken a downward turn.
Determine if You Want To Sell to an Individual of a Junk Car Buyer.If you are confident with handling advertising and having strangers come to your home, you can sell to an individual. Many times, people start or try this but change their minds once the process is started. The downfall to this is you have to make sure you conduct the sale right, or you could be held liable for anything done wrong. We recommend you always remove your license plate and retain a copy of the bill of sale for your records.
Clean out the Vehicle and Get Ready for it to be Towed.We know this seems simple and goes without saying, but many times people will call us and ask us to look in cars we have purchased for items. They forget everything in vehicles. Not long ago, we recovered a wedding ring from a car and returned it to the owner. You have to look everywhere under the seats, in the trunk, and in glove boxes. Things are always forgotten and left in vehicles. It ensures that the car is cleaned out. Often if you have a lot of trash in your vehicle, the buyer will deduct it from the car.
Request a QuoteGetting a quote under our junk car buyer near me program is easy. The easiest way is to call us at 281-800-1508. We asked you a few basic questions, and based on your answers, we will give you a quote. Then pick up your vehicle. Yes, it is that easy.
Paying Cash for Cars in Houston on the SpotHouston is well known for its space, oil, and culture! So much is done so well here that we forget about the international trade, science, and recycling that is done right here in Bayou City! Houston leads the country in recycling and reclaiming old vehicles. This is excellent news for anybody wanting to sell their junk car for top dollar. If you have an old junk car or a vehicle that is needing so many repairs that it outweighs the benefit of fixing it, we want to purchase it. Let us help you clean the eyesore out of your driveway.
Signs that you Should Sell my Car to a Junk Car Buyer
- Your vehicle keeps breaking down on you. It costs more than the benefit of having it.
- It is old and worn out. The value of it has gone way down because of age.
- The dealership does not want it for a trade-in or is offering you next to nothing for it.
- Your spouse is wondering if they can make it work without breaking down!
Reasons to Choose HTown Auto Buyers
- We will make you a fair offer and tow your vehicle for free. Many companies try to charge you for towing.
- When we arrive to pick up your vehicle, we will pay you cash on the spot — the price we gave you over the phone.
- We will never pressure you into accepting an offer or harass you. Many companies will call and bug you until you accept their offer.
- You are always treated with the most respect we can give. You are in charge, not us. We schedule you at your convenience, not ours.
I Don’t Live in Houston But Just Outside of the CityWe go to all of the areas surrounding Houston. The towing is always free, of course. There is no deduction on your price because of the distance you live from our yards. Having four yards in Houston allows us to be able to pick up and drop off all over the areas!
What do I Need to Sell my CarThere are a few items we will need to conduct the purchase of your vehicle.
- A valid state-issued identification or driver’s license.
- Title to your Car To sell your vehicle, you have to have a title. If you have lost your title, we are still able to purchase your car, but there are extra steps that have to be taken. We will cover that later.
- You can obtain a copy of your title from the TXDOT office or your local courthouse. TXDOT will give it to you the same day where the county courthouse mails it to you.
Junk Car Buyer no TitleNo, you have lost your title, and you are looking for a junk car buyer with no title to purchase it. You have come to the right place. We have developed a program just for this situation. We will need you to let us know when you call. After that, we take other steps. Have your vehicle’s identification number ready for us to run. We run the VIN to ensure there are no liens and that the vehicle is in your name. If there is a lien, we are unable to purchase them. Your car has to be in your name, or you MUST have the title. If the vehicle is not in your name and you have no title, we are unable to purchase it. Also, you will be required to have the keys and a valid state-issued ID. There is no way around this requirement.
Benefits to Selling my Broken-Down Car
- Saves you Money: When your mechanic is making a living off of your old car, and you are hurting then it is a benefit to sell it. You can not keep sinking money into your vehicle week in and week out.
- Valuable Space is Freed up: Your car has been sitting in your driveway or garage for a long time. This is the space that you can use for other things. It also makes your property look a lot better. Your neighbors will thank you!
- Doing Your Part Recycling: 13-16 million vehicles are recycled on a yearly basis. This is great for our environment! You are doing your part to preserve our environment for future generations!